Monday, June 13, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my blog!

Hello there and thank you for checking out my blog. Finally, an assignment I am actually familiar with! I have been using blogspot for almost a year now and love it. It is easy to use and with a few neat tricks, you can really make your blog look like a legit website. Aside from this blog, I maintain a personal blog regarding my interests. If you want to check that out the address is www.invictuscoach.blogspot.com.
If you have any questions on how to navigate through this just send me a message and I would be glad to help!

- Manny A.

2 comments:

rob said...

I like the page, and the google map application gadget is cool. I am new to google blog so mine is less polished but it was fun to do anyways. how did you get that map application on your page anyway, let me know if you can, Rob

InvictusCoach said...

This blog format has so far been the easiest and coolest that I have come across. I got the map application by going to the Design tab on the Dashboard. When you are in the Designs tab, you should see the layout of your blog. There should be a link on there that says add a gadget. Just go on there and browse through.

Post a Comment